Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 19, 2011

You have finished a course. Write a letter to the course organizer to give your feedback. In your letter include: You have finished a course. - the details of the course, - what you enjoyed during the course, - any suggestions you would have.



Dear Sir,

My name is Raghav Ghaie. I have recently finished a certificate course in ‘Computer Hardware and Maintenance’ from your institute. I am writing this letter to appraise you with my experiences during the course.

The course I attended was of six months duration. I must appreciate the faculty who taught us each and every thing in a very nice manner. What I enjoyed most was the hands-on practical training that they gave. I feel so confident after doing the course that I am thinking of opening my own computer repair centre in the near future.

However, I must suggest that some latest models of computers be provided there. The computers which are presently there are outdated now. Technology is developing by leaps and bounds and therefore the computers have to be updated regularly. If this suggestion is given due consideration then definitely the course would be the best.

I pen down by thanking you once again for the wonderful experience I had while doing this course at your institute.

Yours faithfully,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive