Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Write a letter to your supervisor regarding a course you attended as a part of your job. Write - The purpose of your letter - Say how the course was useful to you - What are your suggestions regarding the course

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to appraise you with a course that I attended as part of my work. I am working as a Junior Sales executive in Mankoo IT Solutions. The course I did was a six month Certificate in Computer Hardware.

Our company basically deals with software development. We develop software for our clients and then as part of our after-sale service, we help them use the software effectively. In doing so, sometimes we face hardware problems such as those with the RAM or hard disk. That is what prompted me to do this course. Ever since I have done the course, I feel more confident and I have been able to serve our clients even better.

Sir, I would like to suggest that you make this course mandatory for all workers. It should also be provided within the office premises after the office hours for those who have to do it. In the long run it would benefit the company a lot.

Hoping this feedback helps in raising the company to new heights.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive