Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Write a letter to your neighbour who is having animals in his/her garden. You and your family members are having problems with the animals - introduce yourself - tell the problem - suggest solutions


Dear Sir,

I am Madan, your next-door neighbour. I am writing this letter to complain about the problems me and my family are facing because of your pets.

I recently moved into your neighbourhood with my family. There are five members in my family. My parents, my wife and my son aged 17. My son has to appear for his medical entrance examination this year. It is his usual habit to study during the night. Your two Pomeranians and the German shepherd keep barking all night long. He can neither study nor sleep because of them. During the day time also, these pets are creating a lot of nuisance. Only yesterday, one of them ran into our garden and my mother had to run inside to save herself.

It would be very kind of you if you take some steps to handle this problem. One solution would be to keep them separate in the night. The three of them together create a lot of noise. Secondly, you should keep them leashed in the daytime. Finally, I would urge you to keep their immunisation up-to-date so that in case they bite someone, that person should not have to go for the anti rabies vaccine.

Hoping for a prompt consideration of this urgent request!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive