Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Write a letter to a manager whose company is constructing their new office next to your apartment. - Introduce yourself - Describe problems you are facing because of this - Suggest solutions



Dear Sir,

I am Nirmal Singh, a resident of Hargobind Nagar Phagwara. Your company is constructing its new office right next to my apartment. I am writing this letter to complain about the problems I am facing because of the construction work.

The main problem I am facing is that the construction workers dump the bricks and cement in front of my house because of which I find it difficult to park my car and scooter. Secondly, they spill so much water during their work that the whole area has become slippery. I have elderly parents at home who find it difficult to go anywhere because of the fear of slipping. Finally, the workers play very loud music on their radios the whole day long which is very disturbing.

It would be very kind of you if you look into the matter urgently. The bricks and cement could be dumped into the vacant plot on the back side of the building. The masons should be guided to use the water with the help of pipes so that there is less spillage. Finally, if they have to listen to music while working then at least there should be some check on the volume of the music.

Hoping from a prompt action from you regarding this matter!

Yours faithfully,
Nirmal Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive