Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

IELTS letter - You have arranged a meeting with a business partner. Unfortunately, you have to change the arrangements. Write a letter to your partner - Explain the new arrangements - Apologise for the changes - Explain the reasons why the changes were needed

Dear Mr. Munish,

I am writing this letter to apologise for the changes in the venue and date of our business meeting. We were to meet on Friday, the 12th April to chalk out the plans for opening our new branch office at Amritsar. Now we shall meet on 19th April instead of 12th and the venue will be Club Orchid in Phagwara.

I sincerely apologise for these changes. I can understand you must have planned everything for the 12th April and it is very irksome to make last minute changes in plans. Actually, I lost my niece in a tragic car accident two days ago. She was travelling on her car from Phagwara to Amritsar, when she had a headlong collision with a truck. She died on the spot and every day people are coming to pay their condolences. Everyone is heart-broken at this sudden loss. That is why I had to change the arrangements of our business meeting. I hope you understand my predicament.

I once again apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Hoping to see you on the 19th at Club Orchid!

Yours sincerely,
Mohit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive