Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - You had applied to City College recently. Now the college has written back saying the course you applied for is full and they have even suggested an alternative course. Write back to them stating why you chose the first course, your views on the suggested second course and your plan of action.

Dear Sir,

Received your letter dated 13th March in which you have denied me admission in the ‘Graduate Diploma in Computer Animation’ for the fall 2010 session. You have written that I was late in applying and the seats were already full. You have also suggested an alternative course in ‘Web Designing’.

I chose the Computer Animation course because it is an upcoming field nowadays and yours is the first college in Punjab to start this course. My friends have gone to Delhi to do this course. There are many job openings after doing this course. As it is a relatively new course so the competition is also not so severe yet.

I have done my masters in computer science from Khalsa College Jalandhar. Web Designing was a component of that course. Therefore, I don’t think I need to do the course in web designing.

I would be very grateful if you consider my application for ‘Graduate Diploma in Computer Animation’ for the spring 2011 session. It would be worth waiting for that course. Please reply soon so that I can plan accordingly. Thanking you!

Yours faithfully,
Kiran

1 comment:

  1. This is really an interesting blog......Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    2d animation course

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive