Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - You are a passenger of an airline company and during the flight you feel extremely unsatisfactory to the service. Please write a Letter of Complaint to the company. In your letter, you should Say how you are ignored Give some suggestions to fix the problem Tell the airlines that further action will be taken if this problem remains unsolved.



Dear Sir,

I have been a satisfied customer of Kingfisher Airlines for many years, flying frequently from Delhi to all points around the country. However, I am writing this letter to complain about the extremely unsatisfactory service I got while I flew last time from Delhi to Bombay.

The cabin crew on flight number 532, from Delhi to Bombay, on June 18, was very impolite. My wife’s request for water was met with, “you will have to ask the other flight attendant.” Our requests for pillows and blankets were also turned down flat. Food and drinks were also served very late.

I did not write down the names of the attendants. I am sure you can find them from your records. You should either change the crew members or reprimand them severely. I will probably give Kingfisher Airlines one more chance on my next trip, but another unpleasant flight will probably be the last one for me with your company.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive