Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - You are about to move to an English-speaking country to study. You have a friend living there and you want to find a part-time job. Write a letter to your friend - Explaining your scholar plans, - Your reasons to get a part-time job, - Suggest how he/she can help you finding a job.



Dear Sarah,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. The good news is that I got accepted for a ‘Graduate Diploma in International Business’ in Leeds University. So I will be near you for the coming year.

I applied for this diploma two months ago and only yesterday I got the visa. I shall be coming on the 20th of next month. The orientation is from 22nd to 29th and the classes start on 1st May. I need your help in finding me a part time course. The fee structure for international students is very high and we are allowed 20 hours of part time work during the course.

I have heard that the on-campus jobs finish very soon. If you could reserve a job in the computer lab or the library, I would be very thankful to you. You are a native of that place and your recommendation would easily get me a job. If these jobs are not available then any job would do. It is very important for me to at least meet the expenses of boarding and lodging.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive