Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a financial organization that gives money to students who would like to take a part-time course. Mention - qualifications and work experience - details about the course - how this course will help you




Dear Sir,

I recently read about a scholarship programme that you are offering students who wish to do a part time course in Australia. I would like to be considered for the scholarship. I am enclosing my resume for your consideration.

My name is Indroop Singh and I belong to India. I have done my Bachelor’s of Computer Engineering from IIT Chennai and now I want to do a part time diploma course in International Business. I have always been a topper in my class and I have heard that you encourage meritorious students. The fee for the course is very high and if I don’t receive funding then I shall not be able to continue my studies.

The course would be very beneficial for me as today we belong to a global village. Whatever we do in life, we must know the basics of ‘International Business’. Only then we can survive the tough competition we have to face in today’s time. The scholarship I receive from you will help me to study further and also ease some burden off my parents’ shoulders. I will also be able to concentrate on my studies more as I will not have to worry about the expenses incurred.

You may contact my professors at IIT Chennai in case you need to ask anything about me. My contact number is 9888195776, if you have anything to clarify from me.

Yours faithfully,
Indroop

1 comment:

  1. I really love it and amazing information in this blog. it's really good and great information well done. Part time diploma in paint,

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive